Responding to COVID-19: Chat and email with us from 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week! We’re resuming limited services in the Main Library lobby, and the Health Sciences library is open to Health Sciences affiliates.Learn more about access during COVID-19..
This guide adapted from "Using SciENcv to Create Your Biosketch" created by Hillary Davis and Jason Ronallo of North Carolina State University. Our thanks to NCSU Libraries for granting permission to re-use and modify this resource.
Any My NCBI account holder can set up one or more delegates for their My NCBI account. Once a delegate has accepted their invitation, they will then have the ability to view, edit, and create profiles in the original account holder’s SciENcv, as well as editing the account holder’s My Bibliography.
2. Select your username in the upper right corner of the screen to access your Account Settings page
3. Use the table in the delegates section to control what your delegates have access to.
4. If you have checked the “My Bibliography” box, your delegate will have the ability to view and make changes to your My Bibliography and Other Citations collections. If you have checked the “SciENcv” box, your delegate will be able to create, view, and change your SciENcv products.
Please note: The Public or Private settings on your My Bibliography or SciENcv have no effect on your delegate’s ability to view and make changes to these resources. Should you wish to remove a delegate, use the red “X”. Should you wish to give a delegate access to only one resource, use the appropriate check-boxes.
2. If you have been granted access to your delegator’s My Bibliography and Other Citations collections, you will see those collections listed in the Collections section of your My NCBI account landing page:
3. If you have been granted access to your delegator’s SciENcv, you will be able to access it from your SciENcv portal: