Responding to COVID-19: You can chat and email with us daily! Mon-Thu 7am-7pm, Fri 7am-6pm, Sat 11am-6pm, and Sun 1pm-6pm. But due to COVID-19, all University Libraries buildings are currently closed, and we're not accepting any new hold/pickup or scanning requests for physical items. See details on library changes and support.
To create a new biosketch using your ORCID information, go back to your SciEncv account, sign in if you are not already signed in, and follow these steps:
1. Give your new biosketch a name (e.g. NSF Biosketch January 2020).
2. SciENcv will automatically pull from ORCID to populate your new biosketch. This may take a couple of minutes.
3. Scroll down to find the section on Peer-reviewed publications or References - the name of the section will be different for different Biosketch Formats.
4. Select "edit this section" or "Show/hide entries." Then select the ORCID tab. Select the articles you want displayed in this biosketch. You will also have the option of selecting from your My Bibliography as well.
5. The articles you selected should then appear in Section C. You can edit what appears there using the "Show/hide entries" option.
TIP: The more you fill in your ORCID profile, the more you will be able to pull automatically into SciENcv when you create a biosketch.