Jump to navigation
– provided courtesy of the Eller College of Management’s Department of Finance
• Students: Your graduation date and year is your membership expiration date. If you happen to graduate later than expected and lose access, you can re-activate your membership.
• Faculty and staff: Your membership will last for one year after activating. After that, you will need to re-activate your account.
If you are a current WSJ subscriber
You call 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) to switch from your paid subscription to the membership through UA. You'll be refunded the remaining balance of your subscription.
• Access to wsj.com articles 1997 to present
• WSJ mobile and tablet apps
• A newsletter of curated content sent to your inbox every month (optional)
Access to previous editions (back to 1889)
The UA Library also provides historical access via ProQuest.
You also have access to:
Main Library | 1510 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85721
University Information Security and Privacy
© 2023 The Arizona Board of Regents on behalf of The University of Arizona.