Find citations, abstracts and links to full-text for journal articles, conference proceedings and books/book chapters for animal health and other agriculture, natural resoures and human health & nutrition disciplines.
The following configuration may be needed to access UA-subscribed content from off campus:
1. In Google Scholar, open the "hamburger" menu in the far upper left next to the Google Scholar logo and select "Settings.
2. From the settings menu, select "Library links".
3. Type "University of Arizona" in box and select "University of Arizona - Full-Text @ UofA Libraries". Then click Save.
4. When searching, articles for which we have full text access will display with a link "Full-Text @ UofA Libraries"; select this link to access it. (Please note that this link may be hidden in the smaller links below the citation, and you may need to click on the double arrow to the right of them to find it.)
5. To export citations to a bibliography manager, such as RefWorks or EndNote, go to the Settings menu, click on "search results", select the desired manager in the drop-down menu next to "show links to import citations into", and Save.
Search our library collection, databases, unique digital collections, and open access materials from a single search box.
Note: After selecting the Primo link above, use the Library Search box available on the library homepage.
Find substances, reactions, references, and patent information. Note: SciFinder is only available to current University of Arizona affiliates and you will need to set up a personal account to use it. Register now.
Find journal articles, book chapters, reports, and reprints encompassing all aspects of agriculture and allied disciplines, selected primarily from the materials found in the U.S. National Agricultural Library Catalog.
PubAg is the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), National Agricultural Library's (NAL) search system for agricultural information. It contains full-text articles relevant to the agricultural sciences, along with citations to peer-reviewed journal articles with links to publisher sites and elsewhere for full-text access.
PubAg covers all of the core topics of the agricultural sciences including nutrition, food safety, food quality, animal and crop production and protection, natural resources, sustainable agricultural systems, rural development, agricultural economic and policy issues, agricultural imports and exports, agricultural statistics, extramural research, and Extension education. For more about PubAg, see https://pubag.nal.usda.gov/faq.
If you are using a mobile device, the link above will first take you to a page where you can download and install the app. (App is available from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon Appstore.)
After installing the app, open it, select University of Arizona from the list and enter your current NetID and password. It may take several minutes to build the library. Then select journals either by subject or title. Articles may be saved, emailed or sent to RefWorks, Mendeley or Zotero.
UA content available only to current UA students, faculty and staff.
Use these tutorials to improve your search techniques for specific databases or topics. Scroll down to the Health Sciences Databases section for tutorials on PubMed, Scopus, etc. or browse others such as the Interdisciplinary section.
We respectfully acknowledge the University of Arizona is on the land and territories of Indigenous peoples. Today, Arizona is home to 22 federally recognized tribes, with Tucson being
home to the O’odham and the Yaqui. Committed to diversity and inclusion, the University strives to build sustainable relationships with sovereign Native Nations and Indigenous
communities through education offerings, partnerships, and community service