Responding to COVID-19: Chat and email with us from 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week! We’re resuming limited services in the Main Library lobby, and the Health Sciences library is open to Health Sciences affiliates.Learn more about access during COVID-19..
This resources on this guide will help you work through the process of identifying and analyzing educational research problems.
Guide to the research process
To begin, access and download the Moving Through the Research Processguide linked below. The tutorials and activities listed below the guide will help support you are you work your way through the research process.
Find peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, pre-prints, abstracts, and technical reports.
To set up access to UA Libraries full text from off campus, export to a citation manager or view Web of Science citation counts, click "more" below.
The following configuration may be needed to access UA-subscribed content from off campus:
1. In Google Scholar, open the "hamburger" menu in the far upper left next to the Google Scholar logo and select "Settings.
2. From the settings menu, select "Library links".
3. Type "University of Arizona" in box and select "University of Arizona - Full-Text @ UofA Libraries". Then click Save.
4. When searching, articles for which we have full text access will display with a link "Full-Text @ UofA Libraries"; select this link to access it. (Please note that this link may be hidden in the smaller links below the citation, and you may need to click on the double arrow to the right of them to find it.)
5. To export citations to a bibliography manager, such as RefWorks or EndNote, go to the Settings menu, click on "search results", select the desired manager in the drop-down menu next to "show links to import citations into", and Save
6. To display Web of Science citations counts, use this link to access Google Scholar.