Responding to COVID-19: Weaver Library is open Sunday through Thursday 9am-9pm, and Friday and Saturday 9am-5pm. You can also contact us by chat, text, and email during those hours. We’re providing limited services in the Main Library lobby. The Health Sciences Library is open to Health Sciences affiliates.Learn more about access during COVID-19.
IEEE is the world's largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE's highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE, pronounced "Eye-triple-E," stands for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. The association is chartered under this name and it is the full legal name.
Find peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, pre-prints, abstracts, and technical reports.
To set up access to UA Libraries full text from off campus, export to a citation manager or view Web of Science citation counts, click "more" below.
The following configuration may be needed to access UA-subscribed content from off campus:
1. In Google Scholar, open the "hamburger" menu in the far upper left next to the Google Scholar logo and select "Settings.
2. From the settings menu, select "Library links".
3. Type "University of Arizona" in box and select "University of Arizona - Full-Text @ UofA Libraries". Then click Save.
4. When searching, articles for which we have full text access will display with a link "Full-Text @ UofA Libraries"; select this link to access it. (Please note that this link may be hidden in the smaller links below the citation, and you may need to click on the double arrow to the right of them to find it.)
5. To export citations to a bibliography manager, such as RefWorks or EndNote, go to the Settings menu, click on "search results", select the desired manager in the drop-down menu next to "show links to import citations into", and Save
6. To display Web of Science citations counts, use this link to access Google Scholar.