Find peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, pre-prints, abstracts, and technical reports.
To set up access to UA Libraries full text from off campus, export to a citation manager or view Web of Science citation counts, click "more" below.
The following configuration is needed to access UA-subscribed content from off campus:
1. In Google Scholar, open the "hamburger" menu in the far upper left next to the Google Scholar logo and select "Settings.
2. From the settings menu, select "Library links".
3. Type "University of Arizona" in box and select "University of Arizona - Full-Text @ UofA Libraries". Then click Save.
4. When searching, articles for which we have full text access will display with a link "Full-Text @ UofA Libraries"; select this link to access it. (Please note that this link may be hidden in the smaller links below the citation, and you may need to click on the double arrow to the right of them to find it.)
5. To export citations to a bibliography manager, such as RefWorks or EndNote, go to the Settings menu, click on "search results", select the desired manager in the drop-down menu next to "show links to import citations into", and Save
6. To display Web of Science citations counts, use this link to access Google Scholar.
Find news from U.S. and international newspapers, television and radio broadcasts, newswires, and blogs, as well as business profiles, patents, and legal research.
Note: May require users to log in with their NetID even on campus.
Comprehensive research and analysis service for the apparel, style, design and retail industries. For help in using WGSN, visit their How-To videos at https://www-wgsn-com.ezproxy2.library.arizona.edu/content/help#/how-to.