Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
It is crucial for the New Safe Return Committee, the Arizona Law COVID Task Force, and the Dean’s Office to communicate frequently and effectively with the Arizona Law community throughout the process of operating under this Plan. To that end, this Plan adopts the following communications strategy:
- The Dean’s Office and the Arizona Law COVID Task Force, through the Communications Working Group, shall regularly update the Arizona Law community regarding COVID-related developments, including vaccination efforts. Such updates shall highlight and be consistent with university communications. MILESTONE: Begin by May 15, 2020. Ongoing in 2021.
- The Dean’s Office and New Safe Return Committee will host a series of Town Hall video sessions for different audiences to solicit feedback on the planning process. MILESTONE: June 30, 2020. Completed.
- The Dean’s Office and New Safe Return Committee will circulate a draft of this Plan to the Arizona Law community at the earliest practicable date. MILESTONE: June 15, 2020. Completed.
- Upon receipt of UA guidance, workforce planning will begin at the department and unit level. MILESTONE: June 1, 2020. Completed.
- Create an anonymous, online feedback form for the Arizona Law community which will remain open for comments, questions, concerns, and suggestions. MILESTONE: May 15, 2020. Ongoing in 2021.
- Across a variety of media channels and platforms, Arizona Law will regularly emphasize that diligent overall adherence to the Plan is essential to the safety and health of the entire community. MILESTONE: July 15, 2020. Ongoing in 2021.
- All Arizona Law faculty, staff, and students shall be required to complete the campus re-entry training to be provided by UArizona. MILESTONE: September 30, 2020. Ongoing in 2021.
- When this training becomes available for review, Arizona Law shall further evaluate the need for supplemental training on the unique aspects of this Plan. MILESTONE: September 30, 2020. Ongoing in 2021.
- Prior to the start of the Fall 2020 semester, Arizona Law will make available to all members of the community a “Safe Return to Campus” packet containing a mask, touch key, and refillable disinfectant spray bottle. The final New Safe Return Plan, training instructions, and a Pledge for a Safe Return will also be included. MILESTONE: August 1, 2020. Completed.