The following configuration may be needed to access UA-subscribed content from off campus:
1. In Google Scholar, open the "hamburger" menu in the far upper left next to the Google Scholar logo and select "Settings.
2. From the settings menu, select "Library links".
3. Type "University of Arizona" in box and select "University of Arizona - Full-Text @ UofA Libraries". Then click Save.
4. When searching, articles for which we have full text access will display with a link "Full-Text @ UofA Libraries"; select this link to access it. (Please note that this link may be hidden in the smaller links below the citation, and you may need to click on the double arrow to the right of them to find it.)
5. To export citations to a bibliography manager, such as RefWorks or EndNote, go to the Settings menu, click on "search results", select the desired manager in the drop-down menu next to "show links to import citations into", and Save.
Learn about citation resources including citation guides for MLA, APA and the Chicago Manual of Style. Link to information about software for creating citations and bibliographies including Refworks and EndNote Web.
Documenting your sources: APA Style
Interactive tutorial that teaches how to create in-text citations in APA style.
We offer electronic delivery of articles & book chapters from the library's collection. Books and other library materials can also be delivered for free to UA faculty, staff, and students who reside more than 30 miles from the University.
A wide range of software is installed on all of the Information Commons computers in the University Libraries.
If you have questions about course assignments, contact your professor.
If you need help with library resources or services, please use the Libraries' Ask Us services or contact Jeanne Pfander, Liaison Librarian for HDFS. See also the list of other liaison librarians on the Find your librarian page.