The following configuration may be needed to access UA-subscribed content from off campus:
1. In Google Scholar, open the "hamburger" menu in the far upper left next to the Google Scholar logo and select "Settings.
2. From the settings menu, select "Library links".
3. Type "University of Arizona" in box and select "University of Arizona - Full-Text @ UofA Libraries". Then click Save.
4. When searching, articles for which we have full text access will display with a link "Full-Text @ UofA Libraries"; select this link to access it. (Please note that this link may be hidden in the smaller links below the citation, and you may need to click on the double arrow to the right of them to find it.)
5. To export citations to a bibliography manager, such as RefWorks or EndNote, go to the Settings menu, click on "search results", select the desired manager in the drop-down menu next to "show links to import citations into", and Save.
We respectfully acknowledge the University of Arizona is on the land and territories of Indigenous peoples. Today, Arizona is home to 22 federally recognized tribes, with Tucson being
home to the O’odham and the Yaqui. Committed to diversity and inclusion, the University strives to build sustainable relationships with sovereign Native Nations and Indigenous
communities through education offerings, partnerships, and community service